Note to all authors:
In line with initatives to support greener publishing strategies, we are no longer physically printing both our Fall and Spring Issues. We continue to publish and promote our issues online.
For detailed information on submission categories and formatting guidelines, please visit our Guide to Authors page.
Before you submit…
Please review these steps to ensure a smooth and timely submission process.
- Carefully review our Guide to Authors and ensure that your submission meets the requirements presented therein.
- Carefully review and complete our Single Author Article Submission Form (PDF) or Multiple Author Article Submission Form (PDF), as appropriate, and ensure that your submission meets the requirements presented therein.
- If applicable, carefully review and complete our Patient Consent for Publication Form (PDF), and ensure that your submission meets the requirements presented therein. Patient consent is not to be sent to the journal with your submission, but must be retained by the authors for a period of five (5) years.
- Review and complete the conflicts of interest disclosure form: COI Disclosure Form (from ICJME) and ensure that all authors of your submission have thoroughly met the disclosure requirements presented therein. *Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to view/edit*
- Add your completed Article Submission Form and COI Disclosure Form directly to OJS as supplemental documents.
- Ensure that the manuscript follows the following submission-ready formatting.
- Ensure that the title page (first page of the manuscript) is correctly formatted and contains all of the correct identifying information.
- Ensure that the body of the manuscript does not contain any information that identifies the author(s).
Do not hesitate to contact the managing editor at email@example.com if you have any submissions-related inquiries.