**SUBMISSION PERIOD FOR SPRING 2018 HAS ENDED**
Please look forward to the next call for submissions for the Fall 2018 issue.
The Guide to Authors and submission platform can be found on our website.
To encourage and recognize high quality writing, the UBCMJ Distinguished Writing Award, including a $250 honorarium, will be presented to the authors of the strongest article submitted in the Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 issues.
Before you submit…
Please review these steps to ensure a smooth and timely submission process.
- Carefully review our Guide to Authors and ensure that your submission meets the requirements presented therein.
- Carefully review and complete our Single Author Article Submission Form (PDF) or Multiple Author Article Submission Form (PDF), as appropriate, and ensure that your submission meets the requirements presented therein.
- If applicable, carefully review and complete our Patient Consent for Publication Form (PDF), and ensure that your submission meets the requirements presented therein. Patient consent is not to be sent to the journal with your submission, but must be retained by the authors for a period of five (5) years.
- Review and complete the conflicts of interest disclosure form: COI Disclosure Form (from ICJME) and ensure that all authors of your submission have thoroughly met the disclosure requirements presented therein. *Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to view/edit*
- Please add your completed Article Submission Form and COI Disclosure Form directly to OJS as supplemental documents.
Do not hesitate to contact the managing editor at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any submissions-related inquiries.